Ardrey Kell Career Pathways
CTE pathways cover a blend of early career discovery and skill development through hands-on courses. Discover your interests, unleash your talents, and soar into your future with a clear and bright direction. AK offers 3 pathways in CTE to help equip students with the 21st century skills needed for a global economy. You are the future workforce and we are here to guide you along that journey!
What is a CTE pathway?
• Four to six course sequence using state of the art hardware, software, and equipment that allows students to build industry relevant knowledge in their chosen career field
• Courses embed industry credentials and deepen industry experience for each sequential course taken
• Deepening industry experience for each sequential course taken
• Most pathways articulate to a pathway through two or four year university, or the next level of necessary certification
• Courses align to provide deeper work based learning opportunities
• Courses build industry ready skills which lead to high quality internships.
PLTW Principles of Biomedical Science
PLTW Human Body Systems
PLTW Medical Interventions
PLTW Civil Engineering & Architecture
PLTW Principles of Engineering
Sports & Entertainment Marketing:
Sports & Entertainment Marketing I
Sports & Entertainment Marketing II
Hospitality & Tourism